By sponsoring courses for employees, suppliers or their families businesses may qualify for BBBEE skills development credits.
Graduates will be able to:
- Search the Web and use e-mail
- Write professional documents such as CVs and job applications
- Use Mail Merge to send out letters to clients.
- Produce presentations
- Create budgets and manage finances with spreadsheets
The modules are:
1. Computer Basics
- Introduction to IT
- Using computers & File Management
2. Word Processing
5. Internet and e-mail
6. Office 2010 Upgrade
In order to qualify for SkillWise certification candidates must score a minimum of 85%.
SkillWise is the designer and administrator of the CompuTutor course.
Candidates may repeat the exercises until they reach the required pass rate.
To find out more please fill in the form below: