CompuTutor uses highly effective simulation-software to teach by doing, developing your computer skills fast and making sure they last for years.
Cloud-based CompuTutor training can be provided in the workplace using existing training facilities or by stand-alone machines.
Time away from the workplace is minimised because the training is modular and self-paced.
With CompuTutor workers can use any downtime productively wherever they have a device and an Internet connection. Candidates can qualify for 79 SAQA Level 1-3 credits.
Successful graduates will be able to:
- Search the Web and use e-mail
- Write professional documents such as CVs and Job Applications
- Use Mail Merge to send out letters to clients.
- Produce Presentations
- Create Budgets and manage finances with spreadsheets
The modules are:
1. Computer Basics
- Introduction to IT
- Using computers & File Management
2. Word Processing
5. Internet and e-mail
6. Office 2010 Upgrade
One or more modules can be selected.
A minimum pass is 85%. Candidates can repeat the exercises until they achieve the required score.