1. Set up a SkillWise Centre in your area:
Two Types : Commercial Centre or Disadvantaged Community Centre:
- Buy 3-10 computers, secure premises, and have people come to the centre for training.
- Course fee: R1 800 for 6 modules or R300 per module.
- Centre pays Head Office R400 or R200 per student for registration i.e. R200 or R100 per 3 modules.
- Centre pays Head office Licence fee for Software: R 1000 or R 500 for 25 students,
R2 000 or R1 000 for 50 students, etc.
- Centre keeps the R1 400 or R1 600 remaining from each student.
- Further revenue sources would be the Certiport exam and the SA certification. More detail in a separate document.
- Agents will be encouraged to assist small business people in their areas to develop SkillWise centres in their communities, especially underdeveloped places.
For a copy of the draft agreement click here: skillwise-agent-agreement